Blu-ray, SACD, & DVD-Audio Disc Player
Failed to execute CGI : Win32 Error Code = 2
The Best Blu-Ray Reproduction on the Planet. Period.
Theta Digital's Compli Blu, the latest and most powerful in a long line of transports, is designed to bring the maximum levels of sound quality and video performance from the company whose expertise in this field spans over two decades.
Read A Review!
"Using versatility and performance as yardsticks, this new model from Theta Digital potentially, at least, comes near the top of the list and, perhaps, at the absolute pinnacle."
Alvin Gold, Hi-Fi Choice
Read the Full Hi-Fi Choice Compli Blu Review Here
The Compli Blu, like all the other transports before it, is based on a manufacturing kit obtained from a third party, then optimized by Theta Digital's experts to bring it up to our high standards. In the past, we've partnered with Sony, Phillips and Pioneer. This time, we're pleased to partner with Oppo, whose recent transports have garnered quite a following. Both Oppo and Theta Digital are delighted to bring this top performing product to you, and to build upon the already desirable performance of the BPD-83 and establish yet another benchmark of performance by Theta Digital in the transport product category.
As it becomes available during its product life-cycle, updated firmware for the Compli Blu will be posted in the Downloads area of Theta Digital's website here
Here is the core of what Theta Digital has done this time around to "turbo charge" an existing transport:
- Heavy 16 gauge steel chassis for rigidity.
- Positions of transport mechanism and display have been swapped. Lowering the mechanism allows for elimination of an intermediary mounting bracket and long standoffs, resulting in greater rigidity.
- Completely rigid mounted mechanism replaces the original spring mounted system.
- Special 3M adhesive damping material used on drawer assembly, further reducing vibration energy.
- RS-232 control is included as a standard.
- Custom designed front panel PCB.
- Custom designed analog power supply, which includes the following:
- An 80 Watt ultra-quiet toroidal transformer.
- Additional, independent 10 Watt transformer for Standby circuit.
- A total of 7 Amps of power available to supply the unit.
- Four independently rectified and regulated power supplies.
- Over 40,000 uF filter capacitance, in small, low ESR multiples.
- 2 oz. gold plated copper used throughout.
- Proprietary Theta Digital customized software for superior performance, and that can be easily updated through USB port on the rear panel, or via Ethernet connection to Theta Digital's website.
- Standard thick, brushed aluminum alloy cover provides better sonics and aesthetics as it reduces vibration energy further.
- 1/2" thick Tower and Faceplate matches other Theta Digital products.
In short, you are going to love the way the Compli Blu performs!